What Karen brings to the table:
- The drafting of Conservation Easements
- A love for helping people preserve their land for future generations to enjoy
- An extensive interest in and knowledge of the legal side of conservation work
- Regular updates on the Eagles’ and Phillies’ progress (or lack thereof)
- A contagious laugh that helps get the rest of us through the day
Married to her husband Ray for 50 years and mother to two children, you can often spot Karen cheering loudly for her four grandkids at soccer games, swim meets, track and field events and choir concerts. One of Karen’s proudest accomplishments has been her education. After supporting her children through their educations, Karen began taking college courses at the age of 47, graduating some years later. She spends her evenings walking with friends through the neighborhood or tending to her garden.