What Lee brings to the table:
- Plant inventories, natural community classifications and animal habitat assessments
- Site visitation trips to the southeast
- The drafting of NALT’s high standards for Conservation Easements
- Monitoring and property management
- A background in Ecology/Plant Biology from Appalachian State and the University of Georgia
Lee likes to hike and canoe with his wife, travel throughout the country, and botanize frequently. As a true whiskey aficionado, Lee is well versed in whiskey distillery knowledge and he holds a taste testing club with friends in his spare time.