What Monica brings to the table:
- Heart-warming conservation stories about the wonderful landowners with whom NALT works
- An overload of pretty pictures and interesting articles on NALT’s Instagram and Facebook
- Supervision of monitoring and monitoring report completion
- Editing of Baseline Documentation and Conservation Management Plans
- A background in French, International Relations and Studio Arts from the University of Pittsburgh, in addition to organic farming experience
Monica is into anything outdoorsy; she loves to bike to work with Amy in the summer, ski in the winter, and hike and camp in between. She is an avid baker, bringing in cookies and chocolate chip banana bread and forcing the office to cheat on their diets. Monica also enjoys painting en plein air or playing softball with friends in her spare time.