What Stephen brings to the table:
- A long career in conservation as a scientist, state government official, land trust executive, real estate development professional and as a consultant
- Experience as Executive Director for two regional land trusts in Massachusetts and Montana
- Knowledge of managing the permitting and fincancing of complex real estate transactions
- A BA from Dartmouth College in Biology and Environmental Studies
- A Master of City Planning from MIT with a concentration in Environmental Policy
When Stephen is not working on conservation projects, he likes to bicycle, fly fish, cross country ski and canoe. He is an active volunteer and serves as Vice Chair of the Board of Trustees of the Conway School of Landscape Design.