Alex’s conservation contributions:
- The fulfillment of NALT’s many stewardship needs
- Monitoring a variety of properties found in the Southeast and under Conservation Easement with NALT
- An eagerness and commitment to working alongside landowners to help care for their land
- The creation of various practical and biological maps
- A Bachelor of Science in Physical Geography and GIS from the University of West Georgia
After working a wide variety of jobs from all over the country, Alex has joined our Stewardship team based in Georgia. Her past experience includes ranch work in Wyoming, nannying in Boston and working with special needs adults in Georgia. It was using GIS for a group of civil engineers from a land development company out of Woodstock, Georgia that made her realize her heart was in conservation. Her passion for the outdoors also shines in her hobbies, from backpacking the north Georgia mountains with her little dog, mountain biking and learning to ID mushrooms, to gardening and making mountain bike maps for her local park community.