Jeannette’s conservation contributions:
- High quality mapping and design
- Extensive experience using AutoCAD
- A background in Fine Arts from Moore College of Art
- An eye for color, inspired by a vibrant childhood spent in Brunei and the Philippines
- Certificate of Merit in Ornamental Horticulture Level 1 & 2 from Longwood Gardens
As a member of the Orchid Society since 1992, Jeannette is passionate about orchids, flowers and gardening, often taking stunning photos of her latest perennial or bringing in fresh veggies for the office. She is a novice bird watcher and photographer, and she finds gratification in any small part she can contribute to land conservation.