What Mike brings to the table:
- A love and extensive knowledge of the outdoors
- Hiking boots on the conserved ground
- A background in biology from Appalachian State University
- Experience as an interpretive park ranger at Glacier National Park
- Monitoring throughout the southeast
Mike can be found at NALT’s Boone, NC office where he mainly serves the southeastern conservation areas held by NALT. In his free time, Mike likes to explore Pisgah National Forest, riding trails on his mountain bike or fishing the headwaters in the forest.