What Mike brings to the table:
- Monitoring throughout the southeast and beyond
- Coordination of our extensive stewardship team
- A love and extensive knowledge of the outdoors
- A background in biology from Appalachian State University
- Experience as an interpretive park ranger at Glacier National Park
Mike leads our team of conservation easement monitors, oversees the monitoring of conservation areas and expertly handles stewardship issues that may arise. In his free time, Mike likes to explore the great outdoors, riding trails on his mountain bike or fishing nearby.