What Mike brings to the table:
- Monitoring throughout the southeast and beyond
- Coordination of our extensive stewardship team
- A love and extensive knowledge of the outdoors
- A background in biology from Appalachian State University
- Experience as an interpretive park ranger at Glacier National Park
Mike can be found just outside of Boone, NC where he leads our team of monitors in the southeast, oversees the monitoring of conservation areas and expertly handles stewardship issues that may arise. In his free time, Mike likes to explore Pisgah National Forest, riding trails on his mountain bike or fishing the headwaters in the forest.