What Steve brings to the table:
- Having worked with NALT since 2001, Steve has plenty of experience in land trust administration and natural resource management
- A BS from Colorado State University
- The enjoyment of connecting with people interested in conservation
- A passion for ecological restoration and mitigation easements
- Seemingly never-ending upbeat energy to keep the office going
Father to three wonderful children and married to his wife Elisabeth, Steve is also an active volunteer and long standing committee member for Kennett Township. He helps foster rescue dogs in his free time, and spends his lunch breaks trekking local nature preserves with his 2 trusted Australian Shepherds. Steve has also been skateboarding and perfecting his tricks since the age of 10.