What Amy brings to the table:
- Over 20 years experience with AutoCAD and technical project management
- A close eye for mapping accuracy
- A background in hydrogeology
- A Master’s degree in Environmental Science from the University of Virginia
- A contagious enthusiasm for biking to work
When not working at NALT, Amy enjoys biking, kayaking, hiking, skiing, snow-shoeing and watching movies with her husband and cats. She spends as much time as she possibly can creating and teaching mosaic artwork out of ceramics, glass, and stone, showing her work at art festivals.