Wyatt’s conservation contributions:
• Monitoring of conservation easements throughout the United States, with a focus on eastern states
• Assisting in programming, management, and maintenance of Brinton Run Preserve
• Supporting mapping and GIS needs
• A Bachelor of Science in Geography, with a concentration in Environmental Studies and Sustainability from Slippery Rock University
• A Masters of Science in Park and Resource Management from Slippery Rock University
Wyatt has worked all over the country protecting and improving natural environments, and now is part of our team in Chadds Ford. He has a wide variety of experience in the outdoors, ranging from establishing and maintaining trails for the National Park Service in Alaska, to working as a Boat Steward in New York where he taught the public about invasive aquatic species. Wyatt’s passion for the environment extends to his hobbies and he enjoys hiking, kayaking, fly-tying, and camping. Most of all, Wyatt is an avid fisherman, and enjoys recreational angling on various lakes, rivers, and streams.