Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)—better known as drones—are a highly effective tool for capturing a Conservation Area from an aerial perspective, allowing us to view tree canopies, existing tributaries on the property and greenway connections that exist between your property and other open space or Conservation Areas found nearby.
In addition to using drone footage to create upgraded Baseline Documentation and Conservation Management Plans, our drone videos can also be used for the following purposes:
- Corporate marketing and communications
- Monitoring clustered parcels or extensive tracts of land
- Mitigation banking requiring invasive species management
- Landowners or realtors looking to sell a Conservation Area
- Developers creating limited development plans
- Landowners wanting to showcase the beauty of the four seasons on their Conservation Area
- Remediation projects for environmental consulting firms
Whether you are a fellow land trust in need of drone footage for monitoring, baseline or biological purposes, or you are a landowner who would like high quality video footage of your property, our UAV Certified Pilot, Matt Stutzman, is happy to assist. Contact us below to learn more.