Unsure about whether your land is fit for a Conservation Easement? We can help you assess your property’s potential Conservation Purposes and Values for a final recommendation in our Initial Site Visit Report. This process involves:
- An initial desktop review and analysis of how the local, state and national conservation agencies characterize your property
- Meeting(s) with you and your property manager to discuss your vision for the property
- A visit to the property by one of our Conservation Scientists
- Biological and botanical surveys and environmental context describing the nature of your property
- Photographic documentation and mapping of your property
- A preliminary evaluation of the property’s Conservation Purposes and Values
This is a cost-effective solution to help you better understand your property prior to taking on the full Conservation Easement process. If you’d like to learn more, contact us below.