Jeff’s conservation contributions:
- Maintenance of the organization’s financial records
- Preparation of periodic financial reports
- Monitoring of budgets, investments, and cash management
- Daily support for personnel matters
- Support of the conservation efforts of the NALT team
Jeff holds a Bachelor of Science in Political Science and Economics, in addition to a Master of Business in Administration. Following a career in corporate America, Jeff decided to leave to pursue nonprofit work. Outside of the NALT office, he enjoys cheering on all the Philly sports teams, working on home renovation projects, and being a great Poppy to his grandchildren, Declan and Hazel.